Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Birthday Cake I made for Bailey!!




I decided to start a blog because I have had so many request lately to see my cakes and little pieces of Art! I really LOVE making cakes and anyone who needs one please feel free to contact me at 801-518-1774. Please give me a 3 week notice so we can plan it and get it done correctly for you! A lot of work goes into these so it does take planning. So pass on the word or contact me regarding your next cake! And if your party is a few months down the road and you have a idea in mind then feel free to call me sooner. Also I am very creative as far as you just telling me what colors you want and I can go from there and create a amazing cake for you. Most of my clients just tell me idea's of color's and I come up with the rest for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment